Manufacturing ERP Solution– Being able to meet the constantly evolving demands and expectations of customers, managing statutory/regulatory compliances, staying abreast with the cutthroat industrial environment, planning and stocking inventory and most importantly, manufacturing optimum quality products consistently are some of the prominent and monotonous challenges faced by manufacturing & assembly plants and companies.
For today’s Manufacturers, innovative technologies pave the way to streamline business processes and break down barriers to growth, while remaining agile for rapid response to customer demands and evolving markets.
A quality management ERP is a comprehensive, pre-packaged and all-in-one ERP solution designed specifically for the manufacturing companies. Intuitive Manufacturing ERP suites are designed smartly to support a gamut of industry-wide manufacturing which provides a holistic and scalable solution for automating processes, integrating business systems, and collaboration and continuous improvement.
Benefits of Manufacturing ERP solution
Benefits of manufacturing ERP technology is that it integrates all aspects of the business (resources, operations, monitoring, reporting, sales, accounting, and finance, etc.) and empowers businesses to function smoothly by maintaining a single database.
If you are still confused about availing ERP system, listed below are some benefits of the solution that may help you understand why every manufacturing business must opt for it:
- Analyse trends in quality performance and empower employees to develop innovative strategies to address product or process gaps present in your operations
- It Automates and Streamlines Business Processes with greater adaptability. By streamlining the processes, all data is available in a centralized location with complete visibility in all functionalities – development, designing, inventory, procurement, production, finance, sales, delivery and more.
- It makes your Responses to the market conditions quicker and easier. ERP systems provide real-time data analysis helps businesses estimate, plan, adjust and respond to changing market requirements better.
- Detailed insights give managers a 360-degree view helping them to reduce forecasting errors and capitalize on new opportunities if available.
- A comprehensive ERP solution improves the decision-making ability of an organization. It provides thorough insights and visibility into every department and business process helping the company to make informed, spot-on, and faster business decisions.
- You can simply master your inventory and also informs decision makers on the existing stocks and guides on the market trends and demand changes to avoid over-stocking. Similarly, once production is scheduled inventory details guide the procurement team to purchase the right amount of stocks to avoid stock-outs. Such practices minimize production delays and lead to lower inventory costs.
- Additionally, by increasing worker productivity, the ERP solution minimizes labor expenses, and enhanced precision and lower error rates curtail the losses.
- Delivering products on time is critical to maintaining customer satisfaction. ERP solutions for manufacturing organizations offer data in real-time so decision-makers can get a realistic view of inventory levels at any time.
Implementation of Manufacturing ERP solution
A successful ERP implementation doesn’t require magic. Product selection and collaboration with the right partner made easy by following these specific steps. These are the 5 key elements which you can include in your new system People, Process, Priority, Product, and Partner.
Be sure to include these five critical steps in your selection if you want to maximize the outcomes, and minimize the distractions of your ERP implementation:
People- A successful ERP implementation depends on involving the right people, at the right time, and in the right way. Start smart by identifying and assembling the right internal team (owners, executives, managers, and staff) for you to have the best information available.
Process– The inefficiencies, shortcomings, and frustrations of the existing system have likely led to an increasing set of workarounds that are required at present. In exact terms, these problems that prompted the search for a replacement. Now it is time to “formalize” these workarounds, at least in terms of a process document.
Priority- Priority matters the most as a successful ERP implementation will focus only on a carefully selected and ranked list of priorities. Start with the “everything” list. Next, all you need to do id to identify those functions, processes, and analytics that need first priority, the second priority, etc.
Product- You can determine the priority list if you need a “general” product with a strong set of core features and functions, rapid implementation, and wide applicability, or a more précised and focused solution, designed for your industry and, perhaps, even customized to your own specifications.
Partner- Moving through the selection process for your new ERP system, the final choice is the implementation partner. Choose carefully, this decision is important. Responsibility is on ERP partner for delivering your vision, developed by your key people and based on your key priorities
Cost of Manufacturing ERP solution
If you really want to buy a manufacturing ERP solution software, you probably know this software isn’t cheap. There are numerous factors that influence the final price of an ERP system. It is very obvious that when a buyer has selected an ERP vendor, both parties will negotiate the terms and enter into a contract.
Primary Factors Affecting ERP Pricing
- Where it is hosted
- Applications required
- Number of users
- Customization level
As varied as ERP software pricing can be, we hope to see what other businesses in your bracket typically budget will help you make a more informed decision about your own purchase.
There are many distributors in India but Cloudgeta provides you the best ERP solution in affordable price that ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs 4 lakh.
Providers of Manufacturing ERP solution
Top 3 Manufacturing ERP solution Solutions Providers
- Cloudgeta ERP is a comprehensive, prepackaged All-in-One ERP solution designed for industries. CloudGeta ERP to improve operational efficiency, increase employee productivity, and respond to market demands with agility. Cloudgeta is one-stop-hub for ERP, CRM, and payroll solutions. Real-time access to insightful and actionable data right at your disposal with a unified view. Ready-to-deploy, flexible and boutique-style. Reduced integration time and IT expenditures.
- SAP appears to focus on its Hana platform with their SAP HANA App Center. Filtering a search on the App Center for Automotive yield 310 solutions with a result showing solutions such as “% Agriculture Land in India” and “Airline Industry Infographic.” It would be a stretch to relate many of the results with automotive solutions. SAP is in the very early stages of development, as clicking a link to a solution provides virtually no information on the solution. IBM, who has partnered with SAP, provides many of those point solutions.
- Oracle has created a similar application exchange naming it the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. A search for ERP yields about 100 applications. The results provide connections to other ERP and CRM systems or provide small focused applications to round out their ERP offerings. As you would expect, Oracle is focusing on its ERP solutions that it is delivering from the Cloud.